11 Mar 2008

Statham!!


Jason Statham's new movie The Bank Job opened this past weekend.
Like any biped with a Y chromosome, I believe it will rule due to the great man's presence.

While browsing Pajiba today and their (positive) review of the film, I came across this comment from one of the regular commenters. I believe it pithily states exactly why we love Jason Statham:

Jason Statham is like this generation's Bruce Willis. Sure, most of his movies are going to suck, but you're going to pay to see them anyways because you know full well that throughout the movie you're going to say, "Holy fuck, that was awesome!"

'Nuff said.

1 comment:

Cam-Fu said...

The majority of things I've heard about Bank Job have been positive. I was telling all my co-workers to skip out on 10,000 B.C. and watch Bank Job instead. Of course they didn't listen to me (idiots) and were disappointed by their choice.